New edition of Cormant-CS DCIM software out; Nlyte integrates DCIM with three (more) ITSM platforms; RiT's DCIM software now has end-to-end network management; FieldView named 2015 CRN Emerging Vendor; Device42 adds a JIRA connector for its DCIM software.
- Cormant advances Cormant-CS DCIM release. Cormant announced the latest release of Cormant-CS, with what-if scenarios and time-saving advancements in the way moves, adds, and changes can be planned and executed inside the data center and other IT environments. The new release also uses an algorithm to rank rack suitability for device installation location based on weighted scores of power, rack unit, and service environment capacity.
- Nlyte integrates DCIM software with three ITSM platforms. Nlyte Software announced it has developed a framework meant to make integrations with ITSM systems quicker and easier. New Nlyte DCSM (Data Center Service Management) offerings include Nlyte BMC ITSM, Nlyte for HP ITSM and Nlyte for ServiceNow ITSM.
- RiT Updates DCIM software for end-to-end network management. RiT Technologies announced an upgrade to its CenterMind software, enhanced to provide end-to-end connectivity management for complex and dynamic networks. The new capabilities comply with the latest AIM (Automated Infrastructure Management) standard.
- FieldView recognized by CRN as Emerging Vendor. FieldView Solutions announced that it has been named to the Channel Company's 2015 CRN Emerging Vendors List. The FieldView 2015 DCIM solution impressed the CRN panel, and the company was cites as a vendor who produces innovative, new technologies that create high-margin opportunities for channel partners in North America.
- Device42 enables JIRA integration. Device42 announced a new add-on to enable JIRA users to integrate Configuration Items data provided by Device42 with JIRA service workflow items. The Device42 JIRA Connector is available at no cost to JIRA users in the Atlassian’s add-on marketplace.