The concept of what a data center is and where it should be located is evolving in today’s era of digital transformation. Many critical applications require robust real-time analysis at the network edge, beyond the effective reach of centralized data centers and the cloud.
This need for edge computing power is fueling demand for micro data centers. Space-saving micro data centers offer numerous benefits, including rapid deployment, standardization, high availability, manageability, security, reduced costs, scalability and ease of maintenance. In addition, being able to customize a micro data center solution to your specific application needs helps you maximize its performance and optimize total cost of ownership.
Download this whitepaper which reviews:
- The Definition of Micro Data Center
- Factors Driving Micro Data Center Adoption
- Micro Data Center Applications and Components
- Micro Data Center Challenges: Space Limitations, Harsh Environments, Management, and Security
- Key Micro Data Center Benefits
- Customized Micro Data Center Solutions