Every data center — from small enterprise to cloud hyperscale — has a unique set of network priorities, but all data center managers are looking for cabling systems that can weather multiple generations of tech upgrades with minimal disruption. This guide takes a comprehensive look at the data center Ethernet physical layer and offers helpful recommendations, covering:
• Typical cable architectures and topologies
• Fiber modes and connector types
• Installation, termination, and polarity recommendations
• Network migration strategies for 100, 200, and 400 Gb/s
• Data center term glossary, and more
Download this comprehensive 60+ page guide and prepare your network for the future.
Brought to you by: