April 10, 2014
2:00 - 3:00 PM ET
The live event for this webinar occurred on April 10, 2014. It has been archived for on-demand viewing.
It’s not easy extending your data center operations overseas, but more and more, it is becoming a necessity. Businesses and audiences are becoming global, so companies increasingly need to address the market far beyond their traditional borders.
In this webinar, experts from across the globe will explain their respective markets in depth and discuss key colocation market trends, market analysis and key selection criteria for picking a data center in a foreign market.
• Len Padilla (Gyron and NTT Europe)
• Nilesh Rane (Netmagic)
• Yuko Miyamoto (NTT Communications)
• Jim Leach (RagingWire)
What you'll learn:
• What are the current market trends
• How is each market growing
• What are the key decision parameters to take into account when picking a data center provider in each region
• And more...