November 6th, 2012 By: Colleen Miller
We invite you to submit news about the data center industry to our editorial team.
However, please be aware that due to the volume of requests, we cannot schedule phone briefings on every company announcement.
Here’s how you can be more successful in working with us to publish your news.
* Send materials – press releases and background materials help to give context and more information about your news – include them. Also, please provide a link to the press release on your Web site when it is published there. We link to your site so our audience can access the full release.
* Embargos – We honor embargos on news announcements. Please make sure the date and time are included in your release and your e-mails, and the time zone is included.
* Keep pitches short and relevant – Please read our site carefully, including news and About Us page, to determine the topics we currently cover. Due to volume, if your email is concise and your topic is one we cover, it is more likely to get our attention.
* Schedule briefings – Phone briefing times are established by the editor. Generally they are 1/2 hour slots starting at 11 a.m and 2 p.m. Eastern time.
* Phone or e-mail? The best way to reach anyone at DCK is email. Visit the Staff page for contact info. To contact Rich, send an email to email@example.com. His phone is (513) 322-1738 but email is preferred.
* Industry Perspectives submissions – We publish guest columns by industry leaders. Submission of column outlines and summaries is welcomed. See Guidelines page for specific requirements. If you or your company are interested in participating in Industry Perspectives, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or a description of your submission proposal. Use “Industry Perspectives” in the subject line of your e-mail. Colleen manages this section. Her phone number is (513) 322-1739 but email is preferred.
Mailing Address and Fax
Data Center Knowledge
237 Glenn Avenue
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
FAX: (609) 964-1642