For IT, the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) can provide a strategic approach to support the goals of the business and provide the agility and flexibility to thrive with digital transformation. Read More
The Chinese data center market is currently on the rise, so much so that research analyst firm Technavio predicts a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13 percent over the next four years. Read More
Overall, AIM systems empower network managers to have complete control of their physical network and perform work orders faster, more efficiently and with nearly zero fault rate. Read More
The demand for colocation space and services is primarily driven by cost. This will eventually shift the conversation to both tenants and owners being more concerned about data center airflow management. Read More
As more vendors develop critical infrastructure expertise, design and engineering and sophisticated project management, data center development times will shorten and the industry will become more agile in its ability to react to large shifts in demand.
Just as the global automotive supply chain keeps up with expanding vehicle technology and applications, networking products are evolving and expanding to reflect the IoT expansion. Read More
Amazon recognized that the way most companies currently move massive amounts of information isn’t good enough, and with data volumes only continuing to increase across the consumer and business spectrums, their customers need solutions. Read More
Fueling the shift to bare metal cloud offerings is the fact that enterprises rightfully want and need to be in control of their own destiny, their applications and data. Read More
Green House Data.
Design, build, maintain, and operate the infrastructure — that’s how you remain best-in-show. Read More
Are you naughty and keeping company with one of the 10 million zombie servers, which, by one estimate, consume energy equivalent to eight large power plants worldwide? Read More
Additional Industry Perspectives Articles
- DCIM Will Get Hot, Pigs Will Fly, and Other Predictions for 2017
- Ten Tips for Harnessing the Power of Data Analytics
- How to Make Big Data Agile Without Compromising Privacy?
- How Cloudy is the Data Center’s Future?
- Six Pitfalls of Cloud Assessments
- Experts Expose Myths, Offer Best Practices for Office 365 Data Protection
- Monitoring Those Hard-to-Reach Places: Linux, Java, Oracle and MySQL
- Chilly Northern Europe a Hotspot for Data Centers – Will Canada Be Next?
- Network Monitoring: Your First Line of Defense
- Six Server Technology Trends: From Physical to the Virtual and Beyond
- Nine Steps Your Organization Can Take to Mitigate Downtime
- Five Keys to Prepare Successfully for the Transition to DevOps
- Driving IoT Transformation with Smart Network Considerations
- Preparing for Today’s Changing Tech Needs at Re:Invent 2016
- Plan Hybrid IT Like You Would Plan Your Family Vacation