The growing importance of virtualization in data center consolidation is boosting demand and salaries for IT workers with relevant experience, stafing experts say. Read More
Is there such a thing as “Virtualization “2.0”? Advanced virtualization was a hot topic at the Next Generation Data Center conference.
3Leaf Systems, which specializes in next-generation virtualization solutions for data centers, outlines its product roadmap.
Parallels said this week that it has acquired ModernGigabyte, LLC, maker of ModernBill automated billing system.
Egenera and Dell said the two companies intend to combine Dell’s PowerEdge servers and Egenera’s data center virtualization software.
Data center automation software provider BladeLogic (BLOG) has agreed to be acquired by BMC Software (BMC) for $28 a share, or approximately $800 million.
Rackspace CTO John Engates talks about virtualization, cloud computing and more in an interview with Tarry Singh
Data center virtualization specialist CiRBA Inc., has raised $12 million in its second round of institutional funding.
Microsoft (MSFT) has acquired Calista Technologies and expanded its alliance with Citrix Systems as it focvuses on the virtualization market.
SWsoft will change its name to Parallels, seeking to capitalize on the popularity of its desktop virtualization products.
Additional Virtualization Articles
- Virtualization’s Impact on Software Licensing
- Virtualization's Impact on Software Licensing
- Egenera Enters Virtualization Software Market
- Egenera to Deploy Blades in Military Hospitals
- VMWorld Day 3 Wrap
- VMWorld Day 2 News Roundup
- VMWorld Day 1 Highlights
- 3Tera CEO Miloushev Passes Away
- More Virtualization Deals in the Works?
- 3Tera Powering Virtual Private Datacenters
- Data Center Consolidation for IBM
- VMware IPO to Raise $741M, Intel Invests
- Data Centers Buoy Intel Sales
- Virtual Machines 101: VMware vs. Microsoft
- EMC To Sell Some VMware Shares in IPO