The federal government has begun what looms as the largest data center consolidation in history, hoping to dramatically reduce IT operations that are currently distributed among more than 1,100 data centers. Read More
Learn what the future of the data center might look like from the perspectives of networking, storage, applications, and physical infrastructure technology partners Read More
This webcast will cover today’s challenges in the Data Center, perspectives on how to address them, and specific methods and products to mitigate infrastructure sprawl. Read More
A roundup of news from Interop, including announcements from Force 10 Networks, AFORE Solutions, Sun Microsystems and Avocent. Also, new data and news on social networks Facebook, Twitter and MySpace. Read More
This white paper presents IDC’s findings on both the green and the business dividends that consolidation via virtualization delivers. Read More
A roundup of news headlines from Digital Realty Trust (DLR), Terremark Worldwide (TMRK) and Riverbed (RVBD). Read More
In this webcast, you’ll learn how Cisco’s new architecture delivers reductions in capital and operating expenses; a decrease in hardware components; and simplified system management that radically speeds provisioning time from days to minutes.
Here’s a roundup of data center headlines from NASA, PG&E, Limelight Networks (LLNW) and Akamai (AKAM). Read More
Here’s a roundup of data center headlines from NASA, PG&E, Limelight Networks (LLNW) and Akamai (AKAM).
In this video from VMworld TV, Terremark’s Simon West discusses his company’s implementation of vCloud Express and gives a quick demo of setting up a virtual server. Read More
Additional Virtualization Articles
- Terremark’s vCloud Express in Spotlight
- vCloud Express: VMware's Partner-Powered Cloud
- vCloud Express: VMware’s Partner-Powered Cloud
- Roundup: DataPipe, Peak 10, Equinix, APC
- VMworld Upfront: Early Headlines
- Parallels Sees IPO, Not Acquisition
- Does the Cloud 'Break' Virtualization Licensing?
- Does the Cloud ‘Break’ Virtualization Licensing?
- Andreessen-backed Startup Targets Cloud
- Web Host Hacked Via Virtualization Tool
- Virtualization: The Recession-Proof Project?
- Roundup: VMware Launches VSphere 4
- The Challenges of Data Center Virtualization
- Roundup: VMworld Europe 2009
- Server Spending Slows, But Blades Benefit