Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development for Data Centers
January 20th, 2012 By: Colleen Miller
IMN’s Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development for Data Centers conference is scheduled for May 23-24 at the Marriott New York Downtown in New York, NY. The two-day event will cover popular topics including: demand dynamics in the data center marketplace; measuring ROI for ultra-efficiency, new and upgraded technologies; and different power and co-generation products. Data center owners, data center tenants, data center investors and capital and service providers are invited to attend this conference. The leaders in the field will give their thoughts during popular panel sessions: President/CEO Panel and Private Equity Panel.
Additional topics of discussion are to include:
- What is Your Approach to Evaluating Power Rates & Pricing Structures?
- Data Center Standards/ Managing Compliance Across Multiple Regulations
- Secondary Cities
- Value-Added Services: Build vs. Buy vs. Acquire
- Valuation of a Data Center Property/Company
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cloud Enablers: What Do You Need to Succeed in the Business of Cloud
- Switching Data Center Providers
Marriott New York Downtown
85 West Street at Albany Street
New York, New York 10006
Phone: 877-513-6305 or 800-266-9432
For further details and registration, please visit IMN Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development for Data Centers website.
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.