The Gartner Data Center Conference is one of the largest data center events each year, with more than 2,000 attendees. This year’s 28th edition of the Gartner event is scheduled for Dec. 1-4 at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas, and will feature forward-looking analysis from the Gartner team across a broad spectrum of disciplines within the data center. Data Center Knowledge readers can save $400 on their registration by using the priority code DCK when you sign up.
The 7-track agenda will focus on a range of topics, including how to keep pace with trends like Green IT and Cloud Computing, ways to increase agility and service quality while reducing costs, and how to manage and operate a world-class data center operation with hyper-efficiency. Keynotes and presentations from guest speakers include:
- The Most Important Technologies in Your Data Center Future: Carl Claunch, VP Distinguished Analyst, Gartner.
- Infrastructure and Operations: Charting a Course for the Coming Decade: David Cappuccio, Research VP, Gartner.
- Business Sensitivity Analysis Leads to Better I&O Solutions: Joe Baylock, GVP, Gartner.
- The Global Economy and Implications for Business Strategies: Jeffrey E. Garten, Professor of International Trade, Finance and Business, Yale School of Management.
- Carl Hiaasen’s America: A humorous view from Carl Hiaasen, bestselling novelist and journalist.
You can register at the Gartner Data Center Conference web site. Remember to use the priority code DCK when you sign up to save $400.