There are a growing number of conferences and trade shows for data center professionals, and we thought it would be useful to put together a list of the industry’s 2008 conference schedule, with links to additional information on each event. Here’s the list:
- June 1-4: 24×7 Exchange Spring Conference, Boca Raton
- June 1-4: NANOG 43, Brooklyn, New York
- June 3: Hosting Transformation Summit Europe, London
- June 5: Telx CBX (Customer Business Exchange) Brooklyn, New York
- June 10: IDC Green IT West, Santa Clara
- June 12-13: Government Data Centers Best Practices, Washington, D.C.
- June 23-25: Gartner Infrastructure, Operations & Management Summit, Orlando
- June 23-24: Velocity Web Performance and Operations Conference, Burlingame, Calif.
- June 25: GigaOm’s Structure 08, San Francisco
- July 1: DataCenterDynamics San Francisco
- Aug 6-9: Next Generation Data Center, San Francisco
- August 7: DataCenterDynamics Seattle
- Sept. 15-17: Hosting Transformation Summit North America, Las Vegas
- Sept. 16: IDC Storage Forum, New York
- Sept 16: DataCenterDynamics Chicago
- Oct. 5-8: AFCOM Fall Data Center World, Orlando, Fla.
- October (Date TBA): DataCenterDynamics Miami
- Dec 2-5: Gartner 27th Annual Data Center Conference, Las
- Dec. 11: DataCenterDynamics Dallas
Have we missed any? If so, please e-mail us with information.