IDC’s inaugural IT Service Management and ITIL Forum will take place December 5, 2007 at the New York Marriott Financial Center in New York City. The forum will focus on practical tools for implementing an IT process framework to organize operational processes to reduce costs and build cross-group collaboration. Using hands-on experiences from industry experts, IDC analysts and end-user case studies, attendees will address IT’s strategic business value and how to deliver high quality IT service using ITIL.
With a theme of “Strategies for Mastering v2 and Transitioning to v3,” speakers will explore topics including:
- Recent Trends and Directions for ITIL Adoption
- Strategies for Implementing Effective Change Management and Governance
- The Role of System Management Software
- Tools for Measuring ROI and Determining the Value of ITIL
- Understanding the Opportunities and Challenges of ITIL v3
- Leveraging Use of Cobit, Six Sigma, or ISO 2000
The speaker lineup includes senior executives from Axios Systems, The Bank of New York Mellon Co., Hospital Corporation of America, IBM, IDC, Motorola, State Street and Toyota Financial Services. Visit IDC’s website for more information or to register for the conference. Data Center Knowledge is a media partner for this event.