Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Time: 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
Data center power requirements are hard to predict, and data center managers need to prepare for increasing power density as well as rapid advancements in server, storage and network technology. This drives the need for a flexible, adaptable, rack power distribution system. The task of predicting what mix of C13 and C19 outlets required in a rack PDU is now moot.
Join Server Technology’s Travis Irons, Director of Engineering, as he address’s the key challenges faced by data center managers when selecting the right rack PDU. Server Technology’s new “two outlets in one” innovation has the flexibility to accommodate the diverse requirements in today’s data center, and adapt to the inevitable ever changing future. Come learn how the HDOT Cx can solve your complex power challenges.
Attendees will learn about the latest power solutions that can help:
- Reduce complexity of PDU selection process, whilst reducing costs
- Future ready your data center for equipment changes
- Plan for growth and capacity needs, with the most outlets per form factor in the market
- Support multiple rack configurations, with the only flexible outlet in the market
- Simplify cable management and load balancing, with award-winning alternating phase technology
If you have already registered, click here to access
Travis Irons has been the Director of Engineering for the past 11 years at Server Technology and the lead engineer for Server Technology’s HDOT PDU. He has a Bachelor’s of Science in Electronics Engineering along with 25 years of experience in instrumentation, IT, and power.