Data Center World, the leading global conference for data center, facilities and IT infrastructure, today unveils its 2021 Conference Program, which includes four days of unrivaled education, keynote presentations from industry luminaries, case studies and workshops. Data Center World is AFCOM’s annual global gathering and will take place August 16-19, 2021 at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Florida. Register to attend here.
“We’re excited to bring our dedicated, passionate community back together in person this summer to learn about the latest trends and technologies impacting the data center, facility and IT infrastructure industry. The last year showed us just how critically important the data center is to the functioning of our economy, health care, government, education, and first responders, and it’s more important than ever for the industry to meet to discuss how changes will affect how we manage, analyze, secure, and use data moving forward,” said Brian Gillooly, Content Director, Data Center World. “We have an outstanding learning program planned. Our exhibitors are excited to showcase their technologies. And after a hiatus due to the pandemic, we are all looking forward to re-connecting with colleagues. Additionally, guided by a detailed set of measures known as AllSecure, Data Center World aims to deliver the highest levels of hygiene and safety at the event.”
Data Center World 2021 Conference Program
Christina Chase, Managing Director and co-founder at Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Sports Lab will deliver the keynote address “Big Data and Teamwork: What Businesses Can Learn from Sports Analytics.” Chase works with professional teams, global brands and elite sports organizations to tackle key questions at the intersection of data, sport and engineering. The MIT Sports Lab counts among its clients Major League Baseball, Adidas, FIFA and Google. Chase will share her insights and lessons learned with Data Center World attendees.
The Conference Program will offer more than 50 sessions covering essential topics like electrical power and data center design to advanced topics like 5G networks and predictive analytics.
Conference Program tracks include:
- Advanced Data Center Strategies
- Design, Build, Operate, Control
- Data Center Essentials
- Data Center Infrastructure and Platforms
- Mission Critical Facilities and Energy Management
More than 15 case studies highlighting real-world projects from companies such as Tractor Supply Co., Banner Health, Facebook and Google will be shared with attendees.
Additionally, Data Center World will be adding a workshop that will provide hands-on training in evaluating and implementing next-generation data center cooling platforms.
View the full Data Center World conference program here.
Highlights of Data Center World
- A “Startup Challenge” contest will pit data center technology startups against each other, and judges will determine the companies with the best opportunity for success.
- Through a partnership with (ISC)2, attendees can earn CPE credits and stay current on the latest issues and best practices in cybersecurity.
- Data Center World is creating a Millennial and Gen Z Advisory board, which will be announced during the event.
- The Data Center World Exhibit Hall will feature over one hundred exhibitors showcasing the latest industry solutions. Select exhibitors include: ABM Facilities, Condair, Inc., Emcor Enclosures, ScaleMatrix and United Rentals, Inc.
- Unlimited networking opportunities targeted at data center professionals.
Media interested in attending Data Center World, email Meryl Franzman at [email protected].
For additional information on exhibition or sponsorship opportunities, contact Michael Leahy at [email protected].
Data Center World is taking steps to ensure attendee, exhibitor and partner safety. Data Center World will adapt parent company Informa’s AllSecure Plan at the event. AllSecure is Informa’s approach to ensuring the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and operational effectiveness for all exhibitors, attendees, speakers and press. Learn more about Data Center World’s health and safety plan here.