The 2015 Data Center World Global Conference will be held April 19-23 at The Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Data Center World is managed by AFCOM, a professional organization at the forefront of data center innovation for 35 years. The conference agenda—which includes over 20 user-led sessions this spring—is shaped by data center professionals and refined by attendee feedback. As a result, you’ll find a vendor-neutral environment, not sales pitches posing as education sessions.
Beyond the industry’s most comprehensive content and largest trade show, what separates Data Center World most from other conferences are the extras you’ll find as an attendee:
- Session presenters must provide three key take-aways and certify vendor-neutral content
- Network online with all attendees—before the conference and beyond—with CONNECTTM
- An AFCOM Attendance Certificate recording each of the sessions where you gained valuable knowledge
- The Data Center Manager of the Year Award—an additional networking venue
- Our friendly, knowledgeable and responsive staff
- Hosted by AFCOM President Tom Roberts, data center professional for 25+ years
For more information about this year’s conference, visit the 2015 Data Center World Global Conference website.
To view additional events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.