The world’s biggest and most innovative companies are using data to make better products, build bigger profits and even change the world.
GigaOm's Structure Data 2014 will draw 900+ big data practitioners, technologists and executives together to examine how big data can drive business success. The event will be held at Chelsea Piers in New York City, on March 19-20.
Topics of exploration include:
- Changing the World with Big Data: Learn how organizations like Google are leveraging big data for the greater good.
- Toeing the Line between Privacy, Profit and Protection: Is the right to privacy paramount? Or are we putting the public at risk to protect an ideal? What will the outrage about consumer privacy mean for businesses’ bottom line?
- Deep Learning: The Holy Grail for Big Data: From automated text analysis to natural-language processing to image recognition, new applications are delivering rich new insights.
- The Industrial Internet: As the Internet of Things takes off, companies like Ford and McLaren are using big data to transform the way consumers interact with their products—and the way products interact with consumers.
- Do You Need Data Scientists? What should they look like? We’ll take a deep dive into the methods companies are using to capture, store, analyze and serve the data that’s driving their businesses.
For more information and registration, visit the conference website.
Pier Sixty Chelsea Piers
23rd Street and West Side Highway, New York, NY 10011
For more information on venue & transport, visit this website.
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.