CapRate's National Data Center Summit Series is bringing its Second Annual Los Angeles and Southwest Data Center Summit to Los Angeles on December 13.
Event organizers expect 325+ Los Angeles and Southwest data center executives at the Los Angeles Athletic Club, and the topics under discussion include market trends, challenges and opportunities, such as:
- Analysis of regional demand-supply in Los Angeles and El Sugundo markets
- The impact of emerging western markets on L.A.: How have Las Vegas and Phoenix changed the Los Angeles-area data center landscape?
- The stagnant Los Angeles-area wholesale market: Why is retail hot, and wholesale cold as the industry enters 2014?
- Connectivity opportunities and challenges to Asia and other markets
- Data center end user trends
- The impact of the cloud on new development
- Data center financing
- Data center development debate: Performance sensitive vs. undifferentiated site selection decision-making
- Energy-efficient data center construction & development
- Data center disaster scenarios: Strategies for “The Day after Tomorrow,” including fire, redundancy & UPS
The Los Angeles Athletic Club:
431 West 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014