The NSA was the focus of thousands of hot headlines across the web in June, and Data Center Knowledge was no exception. Our coverage of the agency's new data center in Maryland was the most popular story of the month, followed closely by Microsoft's expansion in Iowa and Fidelity Investments' surprise move to commercialize its in-house data center business. Also trending well this month was our coverage of the twice-yearly release of the Top500 list of the world's most powerful supercomputers. Here are the most viewed stories on Data Center Knowledge for June 2013, ranked by page views. Enjoy!
- NSA Building $860 Million Data Center in Maryland - June 6
- Microsoft Plans Major Expansion of Iowa Data Center - June 21
- Fidelity Enters The Data Center Business With Datacore - June 3
- How Big is AWS? Netcraft Finds 158,000 Servers - June 4
- Inside Facebook's New Lulea Data Center - June 12
- Switch Unveils New SuperNAP 8 in Las Vegas - June 7
- The Top 10 Supercomputers, Illustrated (June 2013) - June 17
- China's Milky Way 2 is World's Top Supercomputer - June 17
- Live in Lulea: Facebook Goes Global and Gets Greener - June 12
- IBM Acquiring Softlayer to Boost its SmartCloud - June 4
Stay current on Data Center Knowledge’s data center news by subscribing to our RSS feed and daily e-mail updates, or by following us on Twitter or Facebook. DCK is now on Google+.