IMN’s Spring Data Center Forum on Financing, Investing and Real Estate Development is scheduled for May 30-31 at the Conrad Hotel in New York.
Agenda topics include:
- The Macroeconomy & Data Centers
- The President/CEO Panel
- Mergers, Private Equity & IPOs
- The President/CEO Panel: Colo Players
- Scale vs. Scalability vs. Rightsizing
- Connectivity-Creating & Tapping into New Revenue Streams
- Evaluating & Standardizing Data Center Standards & Performance Metrics
- Should you Own the Underlying Data Center Real Estate?
- Closing the Lease: Top Negotiation Points
For more information, visit the IMN website.
102 North End Avenue
New York, New York, 10282, USA
For more events, return to the Data Center Knowledge Events Calendar.