After three successful forums in Los Angeles and Chicago, Information Management Network (IMN) will present its spring Forum on Financing, Investing & Real Estate Development for Data Centers at the Marriott New York Downtown in New York City on May 23-24.
In addition to mega themes such as "the Macroeconomy and Data Centers" and "Mergers, Private Equity and IPOs," discussion topics for the sessions include:
- The President/CEO Panel: Colo Players
- Scale vs. Scalability vs. Rightsizing
- Connectivity-Creating & Tapping into New Revenue Streams
- Evaluating & Standardizing Data Center Standards & Performance Metrics
- Should You Own the Underlying Data Center Real Estate?
- Closing the Lease: Top Negotiation Points
The events have been averaging 300-plus participants from across the sector, such as data center owners, tenants, investors, capital and service providers. The speakers on the conference agenda are to include CEOs and owners of data center companies, including:
- Carl Strang III, Managing Member 6/10 Corp
- Zane Alsabery, CEO Alchemy Communications, Inc.
- Robert Bellinger, President ASB Capital Management
- Phil Horstmann, CEO Ascent, LLC
- John Clune, President Cavern Technologies
- Anton Self, CEO Bastionhost/Dataville
- Mike Ballard, CEO Cobalt Data Center
- Dave Schaeffer, CEO Cogent Communications
- Todd Coleman, COO Cologix
- Chris Crosby, CEO Compass Datacenters
- Kevin Ooley, CFO Databank
- Nicholas L. Kottyan, CEO DataChambers
- Bill Stein, CFO & CIO Digital Realty Trust
- Rich Bader, President & CEO Easystreet Online Services
- Michael Bucheit, CEO Fibermedia Group LLC
- Mike Mochary, CEO Fortune Development Group
- Ron Yokubaitis, Co-CEO Giganews.com
- Alexander Fraiser, Manager Director GI Partners
- Shawn Mills, President Green House Data Centers
- Bruce Lehrman, CEO Involta
- Tony Wanger, President IO
- Jules Delahaije, President & Chief Executive Officer Linxtelecom/Linxdatacenter
- Michael Allen Seeve, President Mountain Development Corp .
- Blake Ellman Chief Executive Officer Net Access Corporation
- Tom O’Keefe, CEO O’Keefe Development
- Mike Klein, CEO Online Technology
- Pete Marin, President T5 Data Centers, LLC
- Allen Firouz, CEO Venturian Hosting
For more venue and registration, visit the Data Center Knowledge events post for the Forum.