Data Center 2.0: Redefining Security for Global Business Operations
Cloud computing, consumerization, big data, and mobility have enhanced the way business is conducted, while putting enormous strain on IT to keep users connected to their applications in a reliable and secure environment. The data center enables these IT megatrends and is becoming an increasingly large part of the security conversation.
Beyond physical security, most older data centers are ill-equipped to handle a cyber-attack on critical power and cooling infrastructure. In order to deliver an always-on, on-demand service level, enterprises, governments, and service providers need to take a closer look at the security profile of their data center
What you'll learn:
• The security challenges facing the "Data Center 1.0" infrastructure
• The impact of technology trends on business and government – and how it affects you.
• The cyber-threat evolution in recent years
• How an APT (Advanced Persistent Threat) steals secrets and disrupts operations
• An integrated approach to physical and logical security.
• Deploying intelligent security solutions -- from the bottom up.
Register today to get your invitation!
Date:June 27, 2013
2:00 - 3:00 PM EDT
Robert J. ButlerChief Security Officer
Bill KleymanData Center Knowledge