The HP offer for Opsware values Marc Andreessen’s 9.7 million share stake at $138 million. Read More
Rackable Systems has created a division focused on eco-friednly technologies, and hired a new chief products officer.
IBM has announced plans for an $86 million data center expansion that will add 80,000 square feet to its Boulder, Colo. facility.
Google has set up an area of its website for job seekers and vendors interested in its new Council Bluffs data center project. Read More
Google has set up an area of its website for job seekers and vendors interested in its new Council Bluffs data center project.
InfoBunker is an ultra-secure underground data center in Iowa, and its getting noticed on the Internet.
Google spent $597 million on capital expenditures in the first quarter of 2007, its highest number in nearly a year.
PHNS, which provides IT services to hospitals, has bought a Louisiana provider just two weeks after leasing space in a subterranean data bunker.
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said the company’s S3 storage service now hosts 5 billion data objects.
Qwest is reported to be “on the hunt for more data centers.”
Additional Uncategorized Articles
- At ETech, Data Center World
- Terremark Stock Sale May Raise $82M
- Low Oxygen Fire Systems Debated
- Base Partners Purchases LA Facility
- StarGate Announces Chicago Facility
- The Big Red Button
- 'Heat Map' of Disaster-Prone Locations
- ‘Heat Map’ of Disaster-Prone Locations
- Top 10 Data Center Stories of 2006
- 5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me
- United Healthcare Plans $124M Facility
- ISWest Expands With Second Facility
- Colo Developer Plans National Expansion
- Cluster Specialist Scali Gets $3.5M Funding