Canadian hosting provider iWeb Group Inc. has received $22 million (about $20.9 million USD) in financing from Goldman Sachs Credit Partners L.P., the company said today. iWeb (IWB) will use the funding to support the long-term growth of its data center operations and to lease dedicated servers. The company has three data… Read More
Data Center Knowledge has a new look this morning. We’ve been overdue for an update, and the new design will support our next phase of growth, and hopefully make it easier for you to find the news and information you need. That’s become a challenge as DCK has grown to feature more than 2,300 articles on the data center industry. If you have any… Read More
Catching up: Watch next week for more coverage of the Velocity, Structure 08 and Data Center Energy Summit events.
Savvis Inc. (SVVS) today announced a hosting relationship with SAP America, Inc.
Google fellow Jeff Dean offered an overview of Google’s data center operations in this week’s Google I/O conference for developers.
A quick round of recent news headlines from Architel, Host.net, Comcast and GridNetworks Inc.
The O’Reilly Velocity conference, which focuses on data center operations, is scheduled for June 23-24, 2008 in San Francisco.
NaviSite, Inc. (NAVI) will sell its managed services through the Intel (INTC) value added reseller community.
ServerBeach, the dedicated hosting unit of Peer 1 (PIX), now hosts 10,000 servers.
Internap Network Services (INAP) said today that it has named George E. Kilguss III as Chief Financial Officer.
Additional Uncategorized Articles
- Yahoo Launches Unlimited Hosting Plan
- 365 Main Adds Customers in Arizona
- Internap Powers GameRail Network
- Six Days of Downtime for Twitter in 2007
- Switch & Data: $125M Expansion in 2008
- Digital Realty Center Earns LEED Gold Rating
- New CEO at Layered Technologies
- Equinix Opens $175M Chicago Data Center
- Google Buys Land at 2nd South Carolina Site
- $15M in Data Center Gear at Auction
- Rackable's Concentro Feted at LinuxWorld
- Rackable’s Concentro Feted at LinuxWorld
- LA's One Wilshire Sold for $287 Million
- HSBC Picks Aperture Management Tool
- Andreessen’s Opsware Stake: $138 Million