Loans used to purchase servers and other data center hardware are becoming harder to find. What will this mean for the data center market? Read More
Latest Technology News:
Silicon Valley veterans Andy Bechtolsheim, David Cheriton and Jayshree Ullal are teaming on Arist Networks (formerly Arastra), an emerging player in the market for 10 Gigabit Ethernet switches. Read More
The new Digg Technology Blog provides an inside look at the social media site’s server architecture and how it handles typical user requests. Read More
Could low-end switches drive a similar shift in data center networking, currently the domain of expensive brand-name switches?
Will data center containers work if they are stacked on top of one another? Travelodge is using containers to build an eight-story hotel.
Dell (DELL) has taken the wraps off one of its custom server designs for cloud and hyper scale computing. Read More
Dell (DELL) has taken the wraps off one of its custom server designs for cloud and hyper scale computing.
The Tzychen blog looks at novelty micro-servers, including one experimental potato-powered web server.
Which web server has the most market share. A new survey debuts, so we look at the existing players in server metrics.
Lampertz exhibited its container-based Outdoor Room at the recent ceBIT show in Germany. Read More
Additional Technology Articles
- Lampertz ‘Outdoor Room’ In A Container
- Verari Offers Data Center in a Container
- Speed Cabling: We Have A Winner!
- Speed Cabling: Not For the Faint of Heart
- Data Centers on Cargo Ships?
- Inside The Tokyo Traffic Control NOC
- Data Center Tour: Keynote Systems
- Dueling Data on Volume of P2P Traffic
- California Bill Bans Human RFID Implants
- Rackspace Alum Targets Social Networking
- Server Falls Off Forklift, Spurs $1.4M Suit
- What Happened at Skype
- Earthquake-Proofing the Data Center
- Show Me The (Data Center) Money
- eNation to Customize Blackboxes for Casinos