Dell (DELL) has taken the wraps off one of its custom server designs for cloud and hyper scale computing. Read More
Latest Technology News:
Dell (DELL) has taken the wraps off one of its custom server designs for cloud and hyper scale computing.
The Tzychen blog looks at novelty micro-servers, including one experimental potato-powered web server.
Which web server has the most market share. A new survey debuts, so we look at the existing players in server metrics.
Lampertz exhibited its container-based Outdoor Room at the recent ceBIT show in Germany. Read More
Lampertz exhibited its container-based Outdoor Room at the recent ceBIT show in Germany.
Verari Systems has introduced a container-based data center that can house up to 1,400 servers in a 40-foot shipping container.
Web developer Matthew Howell is the new speed cabling champion. Apparently pizza-making is an important precursor skill.
Competitive Speed Cabling is making its debut this week in Los Angeles.
A Bay Area startup is reportedly planning to build data centers on de-commissioned cargo container ships.
Additional Technology Articles
- Inside The Tokyo Traffic Control NOC
- Data Center Tour: Keynote Systems
- Dueling Data on Volume of P2P Traffic
- California Bill Bans Human RFID Implants
- Rackspace Alum Targets Social Networking
- Server Falls Off Forklift, Spurs $1.4M Suit
- What Happened at Skype
- Earthquake-Proofing the Data Center
- Show Me The (Data Center) Money
- eNation to Customize Blackboxes for Casinos
- Flywheels Gain as Alternative to Batteries
- Building A Data Center in 60 Days
- Gates and Jobs, Together
- Thureon Demos Wall-Mounted Racks
- Database Sharding Helps High-Traffic Sites