Data center service provider Signature Technology Group (STG) has acquired the US Consulting division of GlassHouse Technologies, the companies said today. Read More
Cloud and mobile testing provider SOASTA announced that it has been named the official web and mobile testing partner for the Sochi Winter Olympics, signing a 10-year contract to assure quality web and mobile user experiences for the 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2024 Olympic Games. Read More
At a Backup to the Future event Wednesday, EMC announced a broad array of new hardware and software products that enable customers to deploy new Protection Storage Architectures. Read More
In an era of software-defined everything, the API (Application Programming Interface) is becoming more and more crucial. Recent acquisitions and fundings are bringing APIs to the forefront, and getting deeper into the data center. Read More
Here’s a roundup of data center headlines from NASA, PG&E, Limelight Networks (LLNW) and Akamai (AKAM).
Here’s a roundup of data center headlines from NASA, PG&E, Limelight Networks (LLNW) and Akamai (AKAM). Read More
VeriSign processed peak loads of more than 48 billion Domain Name System (DNS) queries per day in the second quarter of 2008, double the peak load from the start of 2007. Read More
A shift in the way security services are delivered is creating create more opportunities for providers of managed hosting and data center services.
VeriSign (VRSN) expects a record 2.2 billion text messages to be sent today. Valentine’s Day is traditionally the busiest messaging day of the year. Read More
VeriSign (VRSN) expects a record 2.2 billion text messages to be sent today. Valentine’s Day is traditionally the busiest messaging day of the year.
Additional Services Articles
- NetMagic Gets $20M for US Expansion
- Wikia Search Launches from Iowa Data Bunker
- Cable Labeling! Let's Party!
- Cable Labeling! Let’s Party!
- Plenty of Fish: Small Back-End, Big Valuation?
- New 20,000SF Data Center Opens in Maryland
- Findory to Shut Down Nov. 1
- NaviSite Raises Revenue Guidance
- News Stories on Data Centers On The Rise
- Data Center Tours: Savvis and Netcetera
- NaviSite Continues Acquisition Spree
- Involta Plans 20,000 SF Iowa Data Center
- Infocrossing Bought by Wipro for $600M
- Data Center in Springfield? Doh!
- Hedge Fund IT Firm Opens New Data Center