Medical billing specialist Emdeon (EM) said this week that it has leased a 34,200 square foot property near the Nashville airport for a new data center. Read More
Browse by subcategory:
Latest Sectors News:
Rackjspace Hosting (RTAX) today rolled out Cloud Tools, a portal to showcase partner solutions that offer applications and services built atop its Rackspace Cloud suite of cloud computing tools.
A roundup of industry news from CoreSite, NaviSite (NAVI), Verari Systems and 3Com. Read More
One of the most popular cloud services, Amazon Web Services (AMZN), has acknowledged that it does not support the highest levels of PCI compliance. Read More
Is cloud computing a theat or opportunity for the hosting industry? At HostingCon major cloud providers discussed their visions for the future of hosting and how it impacts traditional shared and dedicated hosting providers. Read More
Here’s a roundup of Day 2 of the Cloud World and Next Generation Data Center events in San Francisco have wrapped. Read More
Growth is flat for content delivery networks Akamai (AKAM) and Limelight Networks (LLNW), and industry watchers don’t see any immediate relief in sight, which could be trouble for newer entrants in the space.
Early reaction is mixed for the combined CloudWorld and Next Generation Data Center (NGDC) conferences in San Francisco. Here’s a roundop of Day 1 commentary from around the web. Read More
Small and medium-sized businesses represent a major opportunity for hosting companies looking to compete with the huge cloud computing platforms being built by Microsoft, Amazon and Google, to Parallels CEO Serguei Beloussov said at HostingCon 2009. Read More
Where do budget-conscious startups host their sites?Rackspace, SoftLayer and Amazon are the leading choices among Y Combinator companies, according to an analysis posted on Github.
Additional Sectors Articles
- Where 'Ramen Profitable' Startups Host
- Regulation, Taxes and the Movable Cloud
- Supercomputer Boots 1 Million VMs
- An HPC Specialist Targets the Data Center
- SEC Expected to Limit ‘Flash’ Trading
- SEC Expected to Limit 'Flash' Trading
- Clouds, Curmudgeons and Definitions
- Ambitions for Federal Cloud Outlined in RFQ
- Amazon, Rackspace Are Top Cloud Hosts
- Roundup: Superb, ServerCentral, Peer 1
- CDN Consolidation: Velocix Sold, Vusion Shuts
- Major Expansion for Savvis' NJ Trading Hub
- Major Expansion for Savvis’ NJ Trading Hub
- Cloud Brokers: The Next Big Opportunity?
- Schumer Calls for Curbs on High-Speed Trading