Will Microsoft’s push into online services torpedo its partners in the web hosting industry? Read More
Private equity firms continue to acquire managed hosting firms. In the latest deal, Spire Capital Partners has acquired a majority interest in Carpathia Hosting.
After years as the world’s largest dedicated hosting company, The Planet has repositioned itself to emphasize managed hosting services. Read More
After years as the world’s largest dedicated hosting company, The Planet has repositioned itself to emphasize managed hosting services.
Go Daddy said this week that it is now managing more than 30 million domains, the latest reminder that the domain registrar has assembled one of the largest business platforms on the Internet.
The term “web hosting” has been declining steadily in Google Trends data. What’s up with that?
LiquidWeb has unveiled plans for an $80 million, 90,000 square foot data center near Lansing, Michigan.
The Planet has begun an expansion that will add 12,000 square feet to the company’s newest Dallas data center operations.
Layered Technologies has begun to add managed services, taking advantage of its recent acquisition of FastServers.net.
Wachovia Capital Partners has acquired Delaware web hosting provider HostMySite.com, and is looking for additional acquisitions.
Additional Hosting Articles
- Big Web Host: Please Use Gmail for Email
- Denver’s Fortrust Adds Managed Services
- Denver's Fortrust Adds Managed Services
- UFO Files Boost Business for NetBenefit
- SoftLayer Opens New Virginia Data Center
- Hosted Solutions Powers Tax App
- Colocation Brokers to Collaborate
- Layered Tech Acquires FastServers
- Layered Tech Connections Help Woopra Scale
- Rackspace Adds New Customer, New CFO
- Parallels Acquires ModernBill
- Adobe Launches Image Hosting Platform
- The Youngest Data Center Entrepreneur
- What’s Driving Hosting Growth Trends?
- What's Driving Hosting Growth Trends?