The largest shared hosting providers continue to show strong growth, even as the industry faces challenges from new hosting services. Read More
The largest shared hosting providers continue to show strong growth, even as the industry faces challenges from new hosting services.
The mass-market hosting sector is fragmented, under pressure and transforming rapidly, according to a report from Tier1 Research.
On-demand hosting provider Layered Technologies, Inc. has raised $11 million in investment.
Will Google Sites kill domain registrars? Not unless they did from the avalanche of new domain buyers being referred by Google. Read More
Will Google Sites kill domain registrars? Not unless they did from the avalanche of new domain buyers being referred by Google.
Mosso continues to evolve to keep pace with the rapid changes in the web hosting landscape.
The Planet said it expects an energy reduction program to save the company more than $1 million in power costs in 2008.
Rackspace is rebranding, dropping the “managed hosting” from its name to emphasize the company’s shift into IT infrastructure.
HostDime/Surpass Hosting is planning to build a third data center in Orlando, which will be a 50,000 square foot greenfield project.
Additional Hosting Articles
- $7.5 Million Billing Error at DreamHost
- Analyst: Colo Revenue to Rise 22 Percent
- Media Temple Offers Customer Credit
- Six Apart Sells LiveJournal to Russian Firm
- Go Daddy Will Return for 2008 Super Bowl
- New Data Center in Oklahoma City
- Armed Robbery at Chicago Data Center
- Sticker Shock on Colocation Price Hikes
- ServerVault Hosts Voter Registration App
- Data Center Tours: EDS Doxford, Stargate
- Lag Problems for Media Temple Grid
- iWeb Expands Montreal Data Center Space
- SWsoft Buys Ensim Hosting Control Panel
- Huge Expansion Planned for Rackspace
- 500 Servers Fail During Data Center Migration