After years as the world’s largest dedicated hosting company, The Planet has repositioned itself to emphasize managed hosting services. Read More
Go Daddy said this week that it is now managing more than 30 million domains, the latest reminder that the domain registrar has assembled one of the largest business platforms on the Internet.
The term “web hosting” has been declining steadily in Google Trends data. What’s up with that?
LiquidWeb has unveiled plans for an $80 million, 90,000 square foot data center near Lansing, Michigan.
The Planet has begun an expansion that will add 12,000 square feet to the company’s newest Dallas data center operations.
Layered Technologies has begun to add managed services, taking advantage of its recent acquisition of FastServers.net.
Wachovia Capital Partners has acquired Delaware web hosting provider HostMySite.com, and is looking for additional acquisitions.
DreamHost is encouraging its customers to use Google’s Gmail for their e-mail, rather than the DreamHost mail servers.
Denver provider Fortrust has added a suite of managed services to its data center services portfolio.
Denver provider Fortrust has added a suite of managed services to its data center services portfolio. Read More
Additional Hosting Articles
- UFO Files Boost Business for NetBenefit
- SoftLayer Opens New Virginia Data Center
- Hosted Solutions Powers Tax App
- Colocation Brokers to Collaborate
- Layered Tech Acquires FastServers
- Layered Tech Connections Help Woopra Scale
- Rackspace Adds New Customer, New CFO
- Parallels Acquires ModernBill
- Adobe Launches Image Hosting Platform
- The Youngest Data Center Entrepreneur
- What’s Driving Hosting Growth Trends?
- What's Driving Hosting Growth Trends?
- Tier1: Hosting Sector Under Pressure
- Layered Technologies Raises $11 Million
- Google Sites Won’t Kill Domain Registrars