IT infrastructure provider Savvis (SVVS) has opened the doors of its new data center on the outskirts of London in Slough, the company said today. Read More
Savvis, Inc. (SVVS) is launching a new solution to help independent software vendors (ISVs) offer their products as hosted applications Read More
An industry analyst at Jefferies & Co. has downgraded Savvis Inc. (SVVS), which has a strong focus on providing services to the financial sector. Read More
Managed hosting specialist Savvis Inc. (SVVS) today said it would organize the company under three business units: Hosting, Network and Financial Services. Read More
Shares of Savvis Inc. (SVVS) soared 20 percent Wednesday after its strong second quarter earnings prompted an upgrade from an analyst.
Managed hosting specialist Savvis Inc. (SVVS) today announced the opening of its expanded Singapore data center.
Magazine publisher CMP Information has signed a five-year deal with Savvis Inc. (SVVS), which will host CMPi’s entire critical IT infrastructure.
Savvis Inc. (SVVS) has obtained a five-year, $69 million credit facility to fund construction of its Slough, U.K. data center.
Savvis, Inc. (SVVS) has announced a one-year extension of its master services agreement with Thomson Reuters (RTRSY), and has opened its Chicago data center.
Savvis Inc. (SVVS), will open a new data center in London in response to strong business demand in the UK.
Additional CenturyLink Articles
- Savvis Shares Slide 24 Percent
- Reuters Renewal Looms Large for Savvis
- Savvis Cuts Guidance, Citing Slower Sales
- Savvis Expands Dallas Data Center
- Capazoo Fires Staff, Shops Company
- Savvis Gets Visibility from McCain Visit
- Savvis Wraps Up A ‘Transition Year’
- Savvis Wraps Up A 'Transition Year'
- Savvis Expands Utility Storage Offerings
- Savvis Shares Fall on Analyst Concerns
- Savvis Expands in London, Singapore, NYC
- Digital Realty Turn-Key Space Benefits Savvis
- Savvis To Add Centers in Boston, Chicago
- Savvis Opens New Jersey Data Center
- Savvis Opens New Atlanta Data Center