Managed hosting specialist Savvis Inc. (SVVS) today said it would organize the company under three business units: Hosting, Network and Financial Services. Read More
Shares of Savvis Inc. (SVVS) soared 20 percent Wednesday after its strong second quarter earnings prompted an upgrade from an analyst.
Managed hosting specialist Savvis Inc. (SVVS) today announced the opening of its expanded Singapore data center.
Magazine publisher CMP Information has signed a five-year deal with Savvis Inc. (SVVS), which will host CMPi’s entire critical IT infrastructure.
Savvis Inc. (SVVS) has obtained a five-year, $69 million credit facility to fund construction of its Slough, U.K. data center.
Savvis, Inc. (SVVS) has announced a one-year extension of its master services agreement with Thomson Reuters (RTRSY), and has opened its Chicago data center.
Savvis Inc. (SVVS), will open a new data center in London in response to strong business demand in the UK.
Shares of Savvis (SVVS) have slid 24 percent in trading today, as ahigh-profile customer experiences an outage.
Savvis (SVVS) is seeking to renew a key contract with Reuters, which was recently acquired by Thomson.
Savvis Inc. (SVVS) lowered its revenue guidance for the year, saying it was taking longer to close sales of managed hosting services.
Additional CenturyLink Articles
- Savvis Expands Dallas Data Center
- Capazoo Fires Staff, Shops Company
- Savvis Gets Visibility from McCain Visit
- Savvis Wraps Up A ‘Transition Year’
- Savvis Wraps Up A 'Transition Year'
- Savvis Expands Utility Storage Offerings
- Savvis Shares Fall on Analyst Concerns
- Savvis Expands in London, Singapore, NYC
- Digital Realty Turn-Key Space Benefits Savvis
- Savvis To Add Centers in Boston, Chicago
- Savvis Opens New Jersey Data Center
- Savvis Opens New Atlanta Data Center
- Savvis' St. Louis HQ Sold to Digital Realty
- Savvis’ St. Louis HQ Sold to Digital Realty
- Savvis Unveils Low-Latency Trading Service