Colocation provider Pryme Technologies will open a newd ata center in Ashburn, Virginia in July. Read More
Washington DC Area
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is looking at alternatives to its current primary data center in Ashburn, Virginia. Read More
The Social Security Administration will use fresh funding from the Obama administration’s stimulus plan to build a $750 million high-security data center in the Baltimore area. Read More
Are large users moving to lock down data center space in key markets ahead of future shortages? One landlord says those concerns may be a factor in a burst of recent leasing in Northern Virginia. Read More
Experis Data Centers has opened for business in an 81,000 square foot former AT&T data center in Middletown, Virginia, about 80 miles west of Washington, D.C. Read More
Web sites and social networks are scaling up for today’s inauguration, but there’s debate over whether today’s traffic will challenge Election Night 2008 as the record peak for Internet traffic.
NTT America is expanding its infrastructure in northern Virginia with a new 20,000 square foot data center, the company said today. Read More
Carpathia Hosting said today that it has expanded its data center in Harrisonburg, Va., adding 20,000 square feet of additional space.
Parts of northern Virginia are running short of power for data center projects, but state officials say there are still plenty of development sites.
DBT-Data LLC has acquired a data center project in Harrisonburg, Va. from Criticon, the initial developer.
Additional Washington DC Area Articles
- DBT-Data Acquires Criticon's Virginia Project
- MBC Boosts Capacity of Virginia Backbone
- Carpathia Plans Huge Virginia Data Center
- Criticon Plans Virginia Data Center
- Terremark Gets $27M for Expansion
- Equinix Raises Additional $40M
- Savvis Will Build 4 New Data Centers
- Homeland Security Plans 2nd Data Center
- 365 Main Expands Into Phoenix, Northern Virginia
- InterNap to Expand 11 P-NAP Centers
- $80 Million Spec Project in Virginia
- Digital Realty Acquires Five More Properties