The Garland Building (1200 W. 7th) in Los Angeles is getting $30 million in infrastructure upgrades. Read More
Browse by subcategory:
- Kansas City
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York
- North Carolina
- Quincy, Wash.
- Research Triangle
- San Antonio
- Silicon Valley
- St. Louis
- Washington DC Area
Latest Regional Markets News:
Allstate Insurance Co. has announced plans to build a 50,000 square foot data center facility in Rochelle, Ill.
Officials at Cisco (CSCO) are promoting Scotland as an ideal location for data center development.
Old Bridge, N.J. is considering a data center campus that could eventually include 1.4 million SF of mission-critical facilities.
Interxion will invest an additional $55 million in its network of European data centers.
CDW Berbee will build a new enterprise data center and office building in Fitchburg, Wisconsin.
Dataside said its newest Dallas data center is now completely sold out, just months after opening.
Carpathia Hosting plans to build 00,000 square feet of data center space in Halifax County, Virginia over the next five years.
Officials in Columbia, Missouri are evaluating the region as a market for data center development.
Developers broke ground Monday on a 28,000 square foot data center in St. George, Utah.
Additional Regional Markets Articles
- Tulsa, Houston Seek Higher Profiles
- Strong Data Center Activity in New Jersey
- King County Plans $21M Lease in Tukwila
- RagingWire Adds 46,000 SF in Sacramento
- The Texas Data Center Phenomenon
- FiberNet Expands in Newark at 165 Halsey
- Momentum Opens Toronto Data Center
- Still More Companies Eyeing Quincy
- Small NY Town Braces for $1B Data Center
- More Data Centers Coming to Quincy
- Hosted Solutions Expands in Raleigh
- Microsoft Breaks Ground in San Antonio
- Illinois Town Pursues Data Center Project
- Big Expansion for EDS’ Tulsa Data Center
- Big Expansion for EDS' Tulsa Data Center