Zydeco Development is planning a 350-acre “data center park” in Austin, Texas. Read More
A startup has announced plans to spend $80 million to build a data center on space in Prince William County in Northern Virginia.
Apple Computer will pay $50 million for a 107,000 square foot former MCI data center in Newark, Calif.
The city of Austin is offering $3.2 million in incentives to Hewlett-Packard, which plans to build a $300 million data center in Austin.
The Dallas Infomart carrier hotel has a new owner, as DCI Technology Holdings has completed an acquisition through a foreclosure proceeding.
FiberNet telecom has launched a new subsidiary, Availius, to assist clients with data center management and relocations.
365 Main has announced the first tenant for its Los Angeles data center in El Segundo.
Yahoo has chosen Wenatchee as the location for its central Washington data center, leasing 45,000 square feet.
Hewlett-Packard has bought an Austin property for a 200,000 square foot data center.
Hostway will build a new data center in Chicago, taking over space initially developed by SBC.
Additional North America Articles
- Microsoft Buys Land for Data Center
- Digital Realty Acquires Five More Properties
- Google Video a Bonanza for Data Center Operators
- Switch & Data Expands at 111 Eighth Avenue
- SuperbServers Opens Seattle Data Center
- 365 Main Acquires Huge El Segundo Data Center
- Equinix Buys LA Data Center, Plans More Deals
- CI Host Adds Data Center in Newark Facility
- SAVVIS Announces Santa Clara Data Center
- Sprint Santa Clara Center Sold for $95.7 Million
- CI Host Expands Dallas Data Center
- Telehouse, CIBER Form Alliance
- iPowerWeb Opens Data Center
- Large Lease for Digital Realty Trust