SUn’s Project Blackbox has gone on the road. First stop: Manhattan Read More
FiberNet Telecom Group (FTGX) announced plans to expand its colocation operations at 60 Hudson Street, one of Manhattan’s most wired carrier hotels.
International banking giant HSBC has selected Cambria in upstate New York for a $139 million data center project.
A study of the economics of online video by an Internet networking pioneer has found that some ISPs are turning away 10 gigabit transit connections from video companies
Savvis will develop four new data centers in Atlanta, New York, Washington, DC and Santa Clara, Calif.
NYC Connect the official meet-me-room at the 111 Eighth Avenue carrier hotel in New York, will expand its data center by 8,000 square feet.
New Jersey university and government networks will save money by interconnecting at the meet me room at 165 Halsey Street, an Internet Gateway facility in Newark, N.J.
Pennsylvania officials are seeking to convice New York financial firms to locate backup data centers in a project in the state’s northeastern corner known as Wall Street West. Read More
Pennsylvania officials are seeking to convice New York financial firms to locate backup data centers in a project in the state’s northeastern corner known as Wall Street West.
Two veteran telecom investors have teamed to purchase the New York headquarters building of Globix Corp.
Additional New York Articles
- HSBC Spending $166M on Upstate NY Centers
- NY State Data Center Bound for Utica?
- Telehouse Beefs Up NYC Power Infrastructure
- McGraw-Hill Plans $100M NJ Data Center
- Telx Expands at 60 Hudson Street in NYC
- Fortune: The ‘Great Planting’ of Server Farms
- Fortune: The 'Great Planting' of Server Farms
- Internap to Expand in Boston, New York
- Digital Realty To Build Out Space in 10 Cities
- InterNap to Expand 11 P-NAP Centers
- Colo Space Shortages in North Jersey
- FiberNet Launches Facility Consulting Unit
- Switch & Data Expands at 111 Eighth Avenue
- Telehouse, CIBER Form Alliance