Real estate, including two data centers, accounted fpr $1.5 billion of the value in Barclays’ $1.75 billion deal to purchase assets of the failed Lehman Brothers (LEH). Read More
Lehman Brothers is expected to file for bankruptcy protection Sunday night, while Merrill Lynch considers an acquisition by Bank of America. Read More
A look at why Pennsylvania’s Wall Street West initiative has failed to attract any major financial data centers to the state.
Plans for a huge data center campus in Old Bridge, New Jersey continue to move ahead.
Wall Street disaster recovery criteria are boosting the Read More
Wall Street disaster recovery criteria are boosting the
Morgan Stanley has bought land in Franklin Township, N.J. for a 330,000 square foot data center.
The sole announced tenant for Wall Street West, the state of Pennsylania’s data center development initiative, has been acquired.
Officials in Old Bridge, New Jersey have approved a zoning change that will allow developers to build a huge data center campus.
Xand Corporation has leased 43,632 square feet of space to expand its data center facilities in Hawthorne, New York.
Additional New York Articles
- HSBC Postpones NY Data Center Project
- Switch and Data Leases North Jersey Site
- Savvis Expansion Tour Opens in NJ
- Huge NJ Data Center Campus Proposed
- Strong Data Center Activity in New Jersey
- FiberNet Expands in Newark at 165 Halsey
- Small NY Town Braces for $1B Data Center
- Wall Street West Gets Level 3 Link
- Digital Realty Buys Lease at 111 Eighth
- Sun’s BlackBox In Manhattan
- Sun's BlackBox In Manhattan
- FiberNet Expands at 60 Hudson
- HSBC Finalizes NY Site for Data Center
- Some ISPs Spurn 10 GigE Video Peering
- Savvis Will Build 4 New Data Centers