Level 3 will provide network services for Joost, the widely-followed P2P Internet TV venture. Read More
Level 3 has acquired streaming media service provider Servecast Limited for $45 million.
Level 3 Communications is using its industrial-strength network infrastructure to beef up its new CDN offering.
The virtual world Second Life has beefed up its bandwidth with 10 Gigabit Ethernet service between its data centers.
Jim Cramer has named Level 3 his top speculative stock pick for 2007, which has boosted shares.
Jim Cramer has named Level 3 his top speculative stock pick for 2007, which has boosted shares. Read More
Level 3 Communications, Inc. will acquire the content delivery network (CDN) services business of Savvis, Inc. for $135 million.
Telecom vet Om Malik cites Level 3’s press releases as an example of Web 2.0 hype.
Level 3 Communications has announced a multi-year agreement to provide high speed connectivity to Photobucket the hugely popular free video and photo sharing service.
Level 3 will buy Broadwing Corp. for about $1.4 billion in cash and stock. The deal has been rumored for nearly a year.
Additional Level 3 Articles
- Rumor Patrol: Will Google Buy Level 3 Next?
- YouTube Gets Bandwidth Boost from Level 3
- Latest Level 3 targets: AboveNet and XO?
- Jim Crowe is Alive and Well
- Level 3 Will Sell Stock, Debt to Raise More Cash
- Level 3 to Acquire ICG Communications
- Will Level 3 Buy Broadwing Next?
- Level 3-Wiltel: Will Bandwidth Pricing Rebound?