Internap Network Services (INAP) said today that it will lay off 45 employees, or about 10 percent of its workforce. The move comes just two weeks after a leadership change in which Eric Cooney took the reins as president and CEO. Read More
Internap Network Services (INAP) has opened 15,000 square feet of data center space at 50 Inner Belt Rd. in Somerville, Mass. Read More
Internap Network Services (INAP) has taken a $99.7 million charge to earnings to reflect the decreased value of its content delivery network (CDN). Read More
Internap Network Services (INAP) has amended its credit agreement with Bank of America to “simplify its capital structure and improve its liquidity position.” Read More
National Lampoon (NLN) will be powered by Internap (INAP), while CollegeHumor looks to BitGravity for CDN services.
What can Internap (INAP) do to boost its struggling CDN business? CDN bloggers weigh in.
What can Internap (INAP) do to boost its struggling CDN business? CDN bloggers weigh in. Read More
Shares of Internap (INAP) are being hammered this morning on Wall Street after the company reported disappointing earnings and lowered its revenue guidance for 2008.
Internap Network Services (INAP) has added 7,000 square feet of data center space at its Fannin Street facility in Houston, Tex.
Internap Network Services (INAP) will add approximately 15,000 square feet of colocation to meet strong customer demand for space.
Additional Internap Articles
- Internap Shares Slip on Lower Guidance
- Internap Restates Revenue, Adds PoPs
- Internap COO Departs
- Internap Boosts Rails Apps at Engine Yard
- Internap Shares Slide on Customer Credits
- Internap to Support Sugar Blog Network
- Internap Completes Global CDN Buildout
- SoftLayer in $16M Deal for Space at Internap
- Internap Plans More Data Center Growth
- Internap Unveils P2P CDN Capabilities
- Credit Line Will Fund Internap Colo Expansion
- Internap Opens Seattle Expansion Space
- Internap Opens London CDN Site
- Internap Plans $40 Million Colo Expansion
- Internap Completes VitalStream Deal