At the Data Center Jobs Board, Critical Facility Search Partners is seeking a Data Center Design and Construction Management professionals. Read More
Data Center Design
The focus on smaller spaces liks “pod” and containers allows data center builders to standardize many elements of their design, enabling an “industrialization” of data center design. Read More
Drainpipe failures during a thunderstorm flooded the data center at the new Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianpolis. Read More
Drainpipe failures during a thunderstorm flooded the data center at the new Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianpolis.
Data center design/build specialist Fortress International Group (FIGI) announced two new data center projects Monday.
Digg site administrator Ron Gorodetzky talks about database architecture.
Dave Ohara from the Green Data Center Blog summarizes the opening keynote from the Uptime Institute Symposium 2008.
The shift to multi-core chips has elevated the importance of parallel processing, which has implications for how data center operators pay for hardware and code their apps.
EYP Mission Critical Facilities (EYP MCF) will be the lead design firm for the NCSA’s new petascale computing building at Urbana=Champaign.
Rackspace Managed Hosting is planning to use raised floors for its data center AND office space at its new headquarters.
Additional Data Center Design Articles
- Customers: Uptime Trumps Green
- Video: Greenfield Data Center in 90 Seconds
- Time Lapse Video of A Data Center Overhaul
- Skanska Gets $179M Data Center Deal
- LEED Buildings Becoming Big Business
- Data Center Capacity Management Heats Up
- 1U Rackmount Servers Are Getting Deeper
- DR Fortress Upgrades Hawaii Data Center
- Raised Floor vs. Overhead Cooling
- Data Center Designed for 500 Watts/SF
- Phil Windley on Data Center Design