Should data center switchgear vendors rethink firmware design priorities? Read More
Data Center Design
Hosting AI hardware is an engineering puzzle all its own. Read More
Sticks to its signature bold design approach, using dramatic lighting, Focault pendulum in the lobby. Read More
Colovore has run out of space in the first phase of its 20kW-per rack data center; next phase will be 35kW per rack. Read More
Judge concludes BladeRoom has made good-enough argument to continue litigation Read More
As deep learning proliferates, companies search for the best infrastructure strategy Read More
Patent application describes ways to make the cloud an attractive home for marine life Read More
Former Amazon data center design chief proposes data center performance metric Read More
The data center is becoming more of a mass-producible machine, and Schneider wants to play a role in this progression. Read More
An out-of-the-box solution for staging low-latency, huge database operations may be in the works, thanks to a new version of the leading open source orchestrator, and an expanded partnership around it. Read More
Additional Data Center Design Articles
- Cloud by the Megawatt: Inside IBM’s Cloud Data Center Strategy
- “Right-Sizing” The Data Center: A Fool’s Errand?
- Latest Microsoft Data Center Design Gets Close to Unity PUE
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Facebook Data Centers
- ASHRAE’s New Data Center Efficiency Standard is Out: Here’s What You Need to Know
- ViaWest: How Cloud Computing Alters Data Center Design
- One Data Center Standard to Rule Them All?
- What is the Data Center Cost of 1kW of IT Capacity?
- Report: Beijing Bans Data Centers with High PUE
- Can Space Weather Kill the Cloud?
- Google Gives Facebook’s Open Rack a 48V Makeover
- CORD for Telcos Now a Linux Project with Google’s Backing
- Top 5 Data Center Stories: Week of July 22
- LinkedIn Pushes Own Data Center Hardware Standard
- Expedient Shrinks Cages to Make Data Center Space Cheaper