Gives customers control of physical hosts so they can carry over enterprise software licenses from on-prem data centers to cloud Read More
Browse by subcategory:
Latest Infrastructure News:
The key to success of prominent facilities, such as Facebook’s, is that, by challenging the status quo, they actually surpass industry standards around design and build, energy efficiency, information security, and more. Read More
Contracts with Duke for power from future 61 MW solar project Read More
Unlocked Appliances consist of Dell servers, Juniper switches, and Mirantis OpenStack cloud software Read More
Aligned brings online its first pay-per-use colocation site in Plano Read More
Partnership seeks to address need for shorter data center delivery times Read More
Contracts with developer for 100 MW of wind capacity from future Ohio project Read More
AWS Direct Connect users see packet loss, LINX infrastructure affected Read More
Launches open source hardware management interface into general availability Read More
Majority of country’s networks connect to the internet through the same link Read More
Additional Infrastructure Articles
- Wind Power Deals to Bring Equinix to 100 Renewable in N. America
- Who May Use the World’s First Floating Data Center?
- When is the Best Time to Retire a Server?
- Can Switching to App Containers Cut Data Center Power Consumption?
- Lenovo and Nutanix Partner on Converged Infrastructure Appliance
- Bloomberg Buys 3MW of Solar for New York Data Center
- Siemens and Baselayer Partner on Modular Data Centers
- Contractors Fined after Electrocution Death at Morgan Stanley Data Center
- Immersion Cooling Finds its Second Big Application: Bitcoin Mining Data Centers
- The Billions in Data Center Spending behind Cloud Revenue Growth
- Facebook Data Center in Sweden Has New Hydro-Powered Neighbor
- US to Deploy Open Compute-based Supercomputers for Nuclear Security
- Who is Winning in the DCIM Software Market?
- Nutanix, Cumulus Marry Converged Infrastructure and Open Networking
- Modular Cooling System Enables On-Demand Data Center Capacity