HP (HPQ) today rolled out Thermal Logic, a portfolio of tools to give HP BladeSystem users more precise control over power and cooling. Read More
Kalyan Ramanathan, the Director of Product Marketing for HP Storage Automation, discusses data center complexity and automation solutions. Read More
HP (HPQ), Intel Corp. (INTC) and Yahoo (YHOO) have created a global, multi-data center test bed for cloud computing research and development
Here’s a closer look inside the HP Performance Optimized Data Center (POD), its new container-based solution.
Here’s a closer look inside the HP Performance Optimized Data Center (POD), its new container-based solution. Read More
HP today unveiled a data center container, the Performance Optimized Data Center (POD), joining the growing ranks of major vendors introducing container products.
HP will help the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) deploy a cloud computing infrastructure, known as RACE.
Will HP join the growing number of server vendors offering data center containers? It’s not saying … sort of.
HP (HPQ) is rolling out a new line of blade servers that combines two servers in a single energy-efficient blade.
Is HP’s acquisition of EDS a major milestone for the company, or a strategic misstep?
Additional Hewlett-Packard Articles
- It's Official: HP Will Buy EDS for $13.9 Billion
- It’s Official: HP Will Buy EDS for $13.9 Billion
- HP in Talks to Buy EDS for $12 Billion
- Report: HP to Buy BT Data Centers for $2.9B
- HP Upline Storage Service Still Down
- HP Launches Cloud Platform, Data Center Tools
- Barclays Adopts HP's Dynamic Smart Cooling
- Barclays Adopts HP’s Dynamic Smart Cooling
- HP Consolidation Update: 28 Sites Retired
- NYSE Picks HP Gear for Trading System
- HP Acquires EYP Mission Critical Facilities
- Diesel Powers HP's Bangalore Data Center
- Diesel Powers HP’s Bangalore Data Center
- HP Blows A Data Center To Bits
- HP to Save $8 Million With Smart Cooling