Two leading providers of data center space, Switch and Data (SDXC) and CRG West, report strengthening activity in their Internet exchange businesses. Read More
Switch and Data (SDXC) has leased 80,000 square feet of space in Atlanta to expand its data center operations. Read More
In the latest sign of how the Facebook ecosystem is boosting infrastructure providers, Slide will take space in the new Equinix (EQIX) data center in Ashburn, Virginia.
LinkedIn has expanded its data center infrastructure by leasing space in a brand new Equinix Inc. (EQIX) facility in the Chicago market.
Equinix (EQIX) chief business officer Margie Backaus will leave the company to pursue new opportunities.
Equinix (EQIX) has once again exceeded Wall Street’s expectations and raised its guidance for the full year 2008.
Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) said today that instant messaging provider Meebo has established operations at an Equinix data center in the Silicon Valley.
Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) is expanding its Equinix Exchange service to its Zurich data center, creating a peering environment with more than 60 members.
Managed hosting specialist Logicworks has expanded into Equinix’s NY4 Internet Business Exchange center in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Revenue and new contracts surged at Equinix (EQIX) in the first quarter of 2008, defying concerns that the slowing economy might impact demand for data center space.
Additional Equinix Articles
- Equinix Peering Powers Hulu Streaming Video
- Equinix Terminates Credit Line
- Equinix: Strong 4Q Revenue, Expansion in Asia
- Equinix Buys Provider in Netherlands
- Equinix Opens New London Data Center
- Finance Firms Filling Equinix NJ Data Center
- Switch and Data Leases North Jersey Site
- Equinix Shares Surge 17% In One Day
- Equinix Building in Europe, Australia
- Extra Power Helps Equinix Expand in London
- Equinix Hits $100 A Share
- Equinix Silicon Valley Data Center Profiled
- Equinix Raises Guidance, Sets Stock Sale
- Equinix Raises Bid for IXEurope
- Equinix Buys IXEurope for $482M