Companies are continuing to lease data center space because these investments are not discretionary spending, but generate revenue, according to Digital Realty Trust. Read More
IBM (IBM) has signed a lease for “plug-n-play” data center space in a Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) facility in suburban Paris. Read More
Bucking the weak economy, Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) reported extremely strong data center leasing activity for the third quarter of 2008. Read More
Digital Realty Trust has arranged for Foster Fuels to provide emergency fuel delivery for diesel generators in the event of major disasters.
Jim Smith has been named chief technology officer of Digital Realty Trust (DLR).
Digital Realty Trust (DLR) reported some of its strongest leasing rates yet in its second quarter earnings this morning.
Digital Realty Trust (DLR) today announced that it plans to sell 5 million shares of its common stock in a public offering.
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) has acquired a data center property in Manchester, UK and completed the purchase of a facility in New Jersey.
The Wall Street highlights the recent success of the two data center REITs, Digital Realty Trust (DLR) and Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT).
Yahoo (YHOO) has signed a lease agreement with Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) for a Turn-Key Datacenter, and intends the new facility to qualify for LEED Gold certification.
Additional Digital Realty Articles
- Digital Realty Sees 'Significant' Surge in Demand
- Digital Realty Sees ‘Significant’ Surge in Demand
- Digital Realty to Publish PUE Data for Its Sites
- Digital Realty Reports Strong Leasing
- Data Center REITs Get Respect
- UnitedLayer Expands at 200 Paul, Again
- UIS Acquiring Data Center Space in Dallas
- Digital Realty Buying Two New Jersey Properties
- Digital Realty Offers $300M in Preferred Stock
- Digital to Build HSBC Data Center in London
- Video: Digital Realty on Green Data Centers
- Recent Data Center Leasing Rates
- Two Huge Leases for Digital Realty Trust
- Digital Realty Buys More London Properties
- United Layer Expands at 200 Paul