Andrew Wild, of Cisco’s Lancope, becomes data center REIT’s CISO Read More
Browse by subcategory:
Latest Design News:
Data center campus on New Jersey coast opens doors to submarine cables to Europe, Latin America Read More
Australian internet entrepreneur’s new directory aims to rank the world’s data centers Read More
New compression algorithm shrinks storage, CPU requirements Read More
Attention Dell, Cisco, Lenovo and others: Be afraid. Be very afraid. Read More
Focus on global data center connectivity trends Read More
Firm will continue focusing on cloud services as it seeks to supply chips, servers, and other equipment to a booming market Read More
Edge data center specialist’s European expansion is happening at much larger scale than it has previously revealed Read More
China approval in the bag, largest tech merger in history set to close Read More
“What we see is a tremendous opportunity here, bringing together servers, storage, virtualization, software-defined, converged, hyper-converged.” Read More
Additional Design Articles
- VMware Reassembles Its Cloud Stack with a New ‘Foundation’
- Can Data Centers Really Revive Rural Towns?
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure Firm Nutanix Buys Two Startups
- VMware’s New Cloud Plan: Sell Stuff for Rival Clouds
- One Data Center Standard to Rule Them All?
- Why Rackspace is Going Private, According to Its CTO
- Rackspace Going Private in $4.3B Buyout
- Data Center Connectivity: Why Your WAN is More Critical Than Ever
- Data Center Connectivity: How to Use WAN for Competitive Advantage
- Arc Flash: the Real Data Center Security Hazard is Just a Spark
- Red Hat Virtualization Revamp Takes On Hyperconvergence
- Utah City Says ‘No Thank You’ to Facebook Data Center
- What is the Data Center Cost of 1kW of IT Capacity?
- Report: Beijing Bans Data Centers with High PUE
- Can Space Weather Kill the Cloud?