The latest track projections for Hurricane Ike put the storm on path to make landfall near Houston, Texas. Read More
Indianapolis developer Paul Kite Co. is planning a $200 million, 190,000 square foot data center in McKinney, Texas, a suburb of Dallas. Read More
Two Texas providers, Alpheus Communications and Core NAP, announced expansions of their data center networks last week.
Health Care Service Corp. is beginning work on a $232.5 million, 250,000-square-foot data center in the Alliance development in Fort Worth.
Colo4Dallas has bought two buildings and leased space in a third site to continue the expansion of its data center footprint.
The owners of the Informart carrier hotel in Dallas are seeking $135 million in debt financing for the property.
Research in Motion (RIMM) has bought a large data center in Plano, Texas to expand the infrastructure for its hugely popular Blackberry device.
Savvis Inc. (SVVS) has opened a second data center in Irving, Texas to meet strong demand in the Dallas market.
SoftLayer has opened a second data center facility inside the Dallas Infomart, and expanded its core networking infrastructure.
Blue Cross/Blue Shield wants to build a $175 million, 220,000 square foot data center in Fort Worth.
Additional Dallas Articles
- Telx Expansion May Boost Dallas Building
- GIS Leases Space for Dallas Data Center
- Report: Dataside in Acquisition Talks
- Dataside Plans Fifth Dallas Data Center
- Dataside: New Dallas Data Center is Full
- Securus Leases Dallas Data Center
- Skyrise Buys Ft. Worth Site from Hillwood
- Behringer Harvard Buys Dallas Data Center
- Alpheus Acquires Aspen Data Centers
- Dataside Plans For A Sixth Data Center
- Dataside Announces Record Earnings
- Digital Realty To Build Out Space in 10 Cities
- InterNap to Expand 11 P-NAP Centers
- Texas Providers Manage Rolling Blackouts
- Dataside To Expand With Fifth Data Center