The Planet’s Houston data centers remained up and running throughout Hurricane Ike, but area Internet networks took a beating. Read More
Houston data centers are preparing for the arrival of Hurricane Ike. The major concern will be power, and the possibility that utility power will be interrupted by the storm. Read More
The latest track projections for Hurricane Ike put the storm on path to make landfall near Houston, Texas. Read More
Indianapolis developer Paul Kite Co. is planning a $200 million, 190,000 square foot data center in McKinney, Texas, a suburb of Dallas. Read More
Two Texas providers, Alpheus Communications and Core NAP, announced expansions of their data center networks last week.
Health Care Service Corp. is beginning work on a $232.5 million, 250,000-square-foot data center in the Alliance development in Fort Worth.
Colo4Dallas has bought two buildings and leased space in a third site to continue the expansion of its data center footprint.
The owners of the Informart carrier hotel in Dallas are seeking $135 million in debt financing for the property.
Research in Motion (RIMM) has bought a large data center in Plano, Texas to expand the infrastructure for its hugely popular Blackberry device.
Savvis Inc. (SVVS) has opened a second data center in Irving, Texas to meet strong demand in the Dallas market.
Additional Dallas Articles
- SoftLayer Adds Space in Dallas Infomart
- Blue Cross Eyes Ft. Worth for $175M Data Center
- Telx Expansion May Boost Dallas Building
- GIS Leases Space for Dallas Data Center
- Report: Dataside in Acquisition Talks
- Dataside Plans Fifth Dallas Data Center
- Dataside: New Dallas Data Center is Full
- Securus Leases Dallas Data Center
- Skyrise Buys Ft. Worth Site from Hillwood
- Behringer Harvard Buys Dallas Data Center
- Alpheus Acquires Aspen Data Centers
- Dataside Plans For A Sixth Data Center
- Dataside Announces Record Earnings
- Digital Realty To Build Out Space in 10 Cities
- InterNap to Expand 11 P-NAP Centers