CRG West said today that InfoSpace, Inc. (INSP) has moved into 1,000 square feet of space in its Reston Exchange data center in northern Virginia Read More
John Savageau has been promoted to Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of CRG West, the data company said yesterday Read More
A video tour of CRG West’s new 50,000 square foot data center facility at 32 Avenue of the Americas in New York City.
CRG West will build a data center campus in Santa Clara, Calif., continuing the company’s expansion of its data center footprint.
CRG West is expanding its data center operations to include built-to suit services and sale/leaseback arrangements that can help companies reduce their capital requirements.
CRG West is implementing usage-based power pricing for customers at seven of its 10 data centers.
CRG West has announced a major expansion of both power and space at its Boston data center, and added connectivity in its Miami facility.
CRG West has acquired a 285,000 square foot data center and office property in Reston, Virginia.
CRG West will expand the its data center space at the Miami Exchange, adding 16,000 square feet of space top accommodate new customers.
CRG West has expanded its data center space at the One Wilshire building in Los Angeles, adding 25,000 square feet on the 27th floor.
Additional CoreSite Articles
- Expansion Continues for CRG West
- LA’s One Wilshire Sold for $287 Million
- CRG West Leases First NY Facility
- Price for CRG Boston Deal: $32.2M
- CRG West Buys Boston, Chicago Centers
- Traffic Exchange Surges at One Wilshire
- NPR Features One Wilshire Carrier Hotel
- One Wilshire Upgrades Power After ‘Disruption’
- CRG West Buys Miami Exchange
- Carlyle Bets Big on IPv6