CRG West has announced that it is has teamed with HP to quickly deploy HP POD (Performance-Optimized Datacenter) containers at its facilities in Boston, Los Angeles, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Read More
CRG West’s renovation of the former Western Union building in Chicago has positioned the site for growth in financial hosting, including a new derivatives trading exchange. Read More
The International Derivatives Clearing Group (IDCG) said today that it has deployed its over-the-counter interest rate swap exchange at a Chicago data center operated by CRG West. Read More
CRG West said today that InfoSpace, Inc. (INSP) has moved into 1,000 square feet of space in its Reston Exchange data center in northern Virginia Read More
John Savageau has been promoted to Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of CRG West, the data company said yesterday Read More
A video tour of CRG West’s new 50,000 square foot data center facility at 32 Avenue of the Americas in New York City.
CRG West will build a data center campus in Santa Clara, Calif., continuing the company’s expansion of its data center footprint.
CRG West is expanding its data center operations to include built-to suit services and sale/leaseback arrangements that can help companies reduce their capital requirements.
CRG West is implementing usage-based power pricing for customers at seven of its 10 data centers.
CRG West has announced a major expansion of both power and space at its Boston data center, and added connectivity in its Miami facility.
Additional CoreSite Articles
- CRG West Buys Virginia Data Center
- CRG West Expands Miami Exchange
- CRG West Expands at One Wilshire
- Expansion Continues for CRG West
- LA’s One Wilshire Sold for $287 Million
- CRG West Leases First NY Facility
- Price for CRG Boston Deal: $32.2M
- CRG West Buys Boston, Chicago Centers
- Traffic Exchange Surges at One Wilshire
- NPR Features One Wilshire Carrier Hotel
- One Wilshire Upgrades Power After ‘Disruption’
- CRG West Buys Miami Exchange
- Carlyle Bets Big on IPv6