TechTarget has put together a liquid cooling buyer’s guide that reviews the leading vendors in this niche. Read More
An Indiana town grapples with data center cooling problems after servers were damaged by excessive heat.
DegreeC has introduced HotSpotr, a new system for cooling data center “hot spots” in high-density server environments.
IBM today unveiled a new data center cooling technology, a patented thermal storage solution that can reduce cooling costs by up to 50 percent.
Facebook’s rapid growth has created some data center management challenges, particularly with cooling.
A British company has announced plans to cool servers by submerging computer chips in oil to make them more energy efficient.
The Wall Street Journal has a story today about the cooling challenges faced by data center managers.
HP technologist Ken Baker discusses Dynamic Smart Cooling, which will debut in fall 2007.
As more data center providers adopt liquid cooling, ASHRAE has published a book of guidelines.
ColdWatt Inc. has launched a line of power conversion products designed to reduce power bills in data center.
Additional Cooling Articles
- Green Grid Officially Launches
- APC, IBM Team on Modular Data Center
- Infocrossing Expands Tempe Data Center
- Will Rooftop Shrubs Cool Your Data Center?
- APC Offers $150,000 'Thermal Guarantee'
- APC Offers $150,000 ‘Thermal Guarantee’
- Power: Key Selling point for VMware
- Using Outside Air to Cool Data Centers
- Heat vs. Hype in the Data Center
- Intel 'Slow to Acknowledge' Shift on Chip Power
- Intel ‘Slow to Acknowledge’ Shift on Chip Power
- APC Honored By CIOs, Information Week 500
- AMD: Real Estate Seen as Cooling Solution
- New Chip Could Offer Huge Power, Low Heat
- Liebert Raises Prices on Cooling Products