Telx continues to expand its data center footprint, and has acquired an additional 6,000 square feet of colocation space at 200 Paul Avenue in San Francisco. Read More
Interconnection specialist Telx has leased a custom data center suite to iland Internet Solutions at its l8435 Stemmons Freeway in Dallas.
Telx is expanding its data center space in Chicago, acquiring an additional 5,000 square feet of colocation space at 350 East Cermak.
Highlights from the Telx Customer Business eXchange, which drew more than 1,000 executives from the data center and telecom industry.
Telx has acquired an additional 5,000 square feet of additional space at 111 8th Avenue, one of the premier carrier hotels in New York.
Telx has acquired the Atlanta Internet Exchange (AIX) and has launched a new peering exchange in Phoenix, the company said today.
Telx has acquired an additional 5,300 square feet of space on the 9th floor of 60 Hudson Street, one of the leading carrier hotels in New York City.
Telx is expanding its data center network to support the growth of its core interconnection business.
7Ticks, which provides managed hosting for financial trading, has expanded into Telx’s facility located at 111 8th Avenue.
The owner of 8435 Stemmons in Dallas hopes the presence of a new Telx interconnection facility will attract additional data center tenants.
Additional Telx Articles
- Telx Acquires Data Center Space in Dallas
- Telx Names Durvasula Chief Business Officer
- Telx Network Powers WV Expansion
- More Space for Telx in Dallas, 60 Hudson
- Telx Buys 111 Eighth Meet-Me-Room
- Digital Realty Buys Lease at 111 Eighth
- GI Partners Buys telx, 56 Marietta
- Telx Expands at 60 Hudson Street in NYC
- Record Revenue, Earnings for telx