Rackspace Hosting (RAX) has won a three-year managed hosting deal with the UK Ministry of Defense that will consolidate the Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force websites onto a single virtualized platform. Read More
Rackjspace Hosting (RTAX) today rolled out Cloud Tools, a portal to showcase partner solutions that offer applications and services built atop its Rackspace Cloud suite of cloud computing tools.
Rackspace Hosting (RAX) will open a new data center in a Chicago building owned by DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT), continuing the steady expansion of its infrastructure as its expands into cloud computing. Read More
The Rackspace Cloud has open sources APIs and language bindings for its cloud services, a move to make its platform more attractive to open source developers and customers wary of cloud lock-in. Read More
A roiundup of data centers news from CSC (CSC), Equinix (EQIX), i/o Data Centers, Level 3 (LVLT) and Rackspace Hosting (RAX). Read More
Rackspace Hosting (RAX) has posted a video in which President and CEO Lanham Napier provides additional information about the recent outages at the company’s Dallas data center and how Rackspace plans to address them. Read More
Rackspace Hosting’s Dallas data center experienced another power outage Tuesday, just eight days after a high-profile outage at the same facility. Read More
Rackspace Hosting (RAX) expects to issue service credits from Monday’s data center outage of between $2.5 milion and $3.5 million, the company said in an SEC filing. Read More
Many sites hosted at Rackspace Hosting were offline for about 45 minutes this afternoon when the company’s data center in Grapevine, Texas lost power. Read More
Rackspace Hosting (RAX) saw gains in its cloud computing business in the first quarter of 2009, adding more than 8,000 customers on its suite of cloud services. Read More
Additional Rackspace Hosting Articles
- Building 43: What’s In It for Rackspace?
- Building 43: What's In It for Rackspace?
- Analyst Upgrade Boosts Rackspace
- Rackspace the Sole IPO for Last 12 Months
- Roundup: Rackspace, Digital Realty, Quality
- Rackspace and the Economics of the Cloud
- Rackspace Expands with Ashburn Data Center
- Promotion Crashes Dr. Pepper Web Site
- CDN Roundup: Rackspace, Verizon, CloudFront
- Is Your Cloud New or Pre-Owned?
- Rackspace Goes Shopping for Data Centers
- The Rackspace-Limelight CDN Deal
- Roundup: Rackspace’s Cloud Acquisitions
- Roundup: Rackspace's Cloud Acquisitions
- Rackspace Acquires JungleDisk, Slicehost