Google has bought PeakStream, which makes software for high-performance computing. Read More
Browse by subcategory:
- 365 Data Centers
- C7 Data Centers
- Carter Validus
- Compass Datacenters
- Data Foundry
- DCI Technology
- Digital Realty
- Dupont Fabros
- Emerson Network Power
- Fortune Data Centers
- GI Partners
- Iron Mountain
- Level 3
- Limelight Networks
- Peak 10
- Phoenix NAP
- QTS (Quality Technology Services)
- Rackspace Hosting
- RagingWire Data Centers
- Russo Development
- Schneider Electric
- Server Farm Realty
- Stream Data Centers
- Sun Microsystems
- SunGard Availability
- Switch and Data
- Switch SuperNAPs
- T5 Data Centers
- Tripp Lite
- Vantage Data Centers
- Verne Global
- Windstream Hosted Solutions
Latest Companies News:
Google has bought PeakStream, which makes software for high-performance computing.
Scoble: Google’s data centers are the key to its competitive advantage. Read More
Scoble: Google’s data centers are the key to its competitive advantage.
Rackable shares are up strongly on deal rumors.
Emerson, the parent company of data center cooling vendor Liebert, has joined The Green Grid.
Hosted Solutions says it has invested $1 million in infrastructure upgrades for a Charlestown, Mass. facility.
Michael Manos, senior director of Data Center Services at Microsoft, talks about the company’s data centers.
Michael Manos, senior director of Data Center Services at Microsoft, talks about the company’s data centers. Read More
Data center developer 365 Main Inc. has made a commitment to full compliance with the LEED “green building” certification system.
Additional Companies Articles
- Welsh Carson Reduces Savvis Stake
- Adelson Speaks About Equinix, Digg
- VeriSign CEO Departs
- Power Loft Plans Large Virginia Data Center
- Google's Speedy Site Location Process
- Google’s Speedy Site Location Process
- Digital Realty is Best Performing REIT
- Evergrid gets $10M in VC Funding
- Digital Sees Demand for 5 Million SF of Space
- NY Internet Exchange Tops100 Members
- Price for CRG Boston Deal: $32.2M
- Microsoft, Google: Blackbox Customers?
- FT: Rumors of Dell-Rackable Deal
- Microsoft Plans $500M Dublin Data Center
- Raised Floor: New Data Center Blog