Terremark has rounded out its service offerings, but isn’t raising its colo prices. Read More
Browse by subcategory:
- 365 Data Centers
- C7 Data Centers
- Carter Validus
- Compass Datacenters
- Data Foundry
- DCI Technology
- Digital Realty
- Dupont Fabros
- Emerson Network Power
- Fortune Data Centers
- GI Partners
- Iron Mountain
- Level 3
- Limelight Networks
- Peak 10
- Phoenix NAP
- QTS (Quality Technology Services)
- Rackspace Hosting
- RagingWire Data Centers
- Russo Development
- Schneider Electric
- Server Farm Realty
- Stream Data Centers
- Sun Microsystems
- SunGard Availability
- Switch and Data
- Switch SuperNAPs
- T5 Data Centers
- Tripp Lite
- Vantage Data Centers
- Verne Global
- Windstream Hosted Solutions
Latest Companies News:
Software, not commodity hardware, is the magic to Google’s scalability, according to one industry exec. Read More
Software, not commodity hardware, is the magic to Google’s scalability, according to one industry exec.
HP “blows a data center to bits” to demonstrated the fail-over capabilities of its equipment.
The Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC) will be the first customer to get a Project Blackbox portable data center from Sun Microsystems.
TelecityRedbus has begun construction on a new $100 million data center in Central London.
An Omaha TV station provided live coverage of Google’s data center announcement this morning.
Google has just confirmed that it will locate a $600 million data center in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
Digg is preparing a disaster recovery data center that will allow the company’s IT team to quickly restore its web site.
The University of Nebraska’s Omaha campus says Google has visited its campus scouting hires for a possible Iowa data center.
Additional Companies Articles
- Building Bigger, Denser and Cooler
- Google to Announce Iowa Data Center Tuesday
- Equinix: Demand is Real, and Lasting
- More Space for Telx in Dallas, 60 Hudson
- Equinix: Big Expansions in LA, Santa Clara
- APC-MGE Readies New Efficient UPS
- Terremark Gets $250M for Expansion
- Internap Plans $40 Million Colo Expansion
- Equinix to Power New Netflix Service
- Will A Blackbox Survive An Earthquake?
- Limelight: Return of the First-Day IPO Pop
- PayPal Data Center Upgrade
- Google Buys 'Server Booster' PeakStream
- Google Buys ‘Server Booster’ PeakStream
- Scoble on Google's Data Center Edge