Microsoft has completed its massive new data center in San Antonio, and will hold an official opening ceremony on Monday. Read More
Microsoft isn’t offering many details, but says its new Iowa data center will feature significant design innovations.
Microsoft isn’t offering many details, but says its new Iowa data center will feature significant design innovations. Read More
Microsoft’s $500 million data center in West Des Moines, Iowa will feature an updated design implementing the company’s latest innovations in energy efficiency.
Microsoft Director of Data Center Research Daniel Costello providesd a detailed look at Microsoft’s plans for its CBlox data center containers.
It’s a big week for West Des Moines, Iowa. First Shawn Johnson’s gold medal. Now a $500 million Microsoft data center.
Iowa Gov. Chet Culver has a press conference tomorrow to announce a “major economic development” project. Yep, looks like Microsoft (MSFT).
Microsoft (MSFT) loosens its Windows virtualization app licenses to benefit server farms, while VMware (VMW) and Cisco (CSCO) join the Microsoft partner hypervisor validation program.
The city of Northlake, Ill. will expand its water capacity to support Microsoft’s massive new data center in town.
Microsoft has never said how many servers it has in its data centers. But it may have inadvertantly spilled the beans in a video touting its environmental initiatives.
Additional Microsoft Articles
- Possible Sites for Microsoft Iowa Project
- Containers as an Energy Efficiency Tool
- Microsoft Iowa Data Center Set for Des Moines
- Confirmed: Microsoft Buys Powerset
- Microsoft Confirms Iowa Data Center
- Microsoft-Powerset: All About the Data Centers?
- Gates: We’ll Have ‘Many Millions’ of Servers
- Gates: We'll Have 'Many Millions' of Servers
- A Look at Microsoft's Data Center Construction
- A Look at Microsoft’s Data Center Construction
- Microsoft Responds to Container Skepticism
- A Skeptical Look at Containers
- Microsoft: 300,000 Servers in Container Farm
- Microsoft-Yahoo Deal Is Dead. Now What?
- 3D Look at Microsoft’s Container Data Center