Is Google really demolishing a church to make room for its Council Bluffs data center? There’s much more to the story than that. Read More
Is Google really demolishing a church to make room for its Council Bluffs data center? There’s much more to the story than that.
Google (GOOG) confirmed today that it will partner in building a high-speed undersea communications cable across the Pacific.
Harpers magazine has published a copy of the site plan for Google’s data center in The Dalles, Oregon.
Harpers magazine has published a copy of the site plan for Google’s data center in The Dalles, Oregon. Read More
A group of engineers from Google (GOOG) have applied for a patent on a highly efficient power supply for servers that integrates a battery, allowing it to function as an uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
Google spent $2.4 billion on capital expenditures on data centers in 2007, up from $1.9 billion in 2006.
Sun Microsystems (JAVA) has sold a technology campus in the Denver area to a mystery buyer, sparking rumors that Google (GOOG) may be the new owner.
Google (GOOG) appears to be pitting Asian governments against one another in a battle for a major data center project.
Google (GOOG) is searching for data center sites in Asia and “leaning toward” a site in Taiwan, according to Taiwan’s Central News .
Additional Google Articles
- Performance Problems for Blogger.com
- Google Invests in ‘Utility-Scale’ Solar Power
- Google Invests in 'Utility-Scale' Solar Power
- Google Processing 20 Petabytes a Day
- Report: Google Data Center in Lithuania
- Report: Google Eyes Kansas for Data Center
- Building Google's 'Insane' Infrastructure
- Building Google’s ‘Insane’ Infrastructure
- SC Approves Tax Breaks for New Google Site
- Google: 38 Generators at Iowa Data Center
- Google to Enhance Web Hosting Offering
- Google’s Data Center Windmill Farm
- Google's Data Center Windmill Farm
- Did Google Shelve Its Portable Data Center?
- Google Buys More Land in Council Bluffs