DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) has identified Net2EZ Managed Data Centers as one of the companies that has leased space at its ACC5 data center in Ashburn, Virginia. Read More
A creative loan restructuring by DuPont Fabros (DFT) frees up $150 million and shifts the company’s next major debt repayment from December 2009 to August 2011. The company’s shares soar 36 percent. Read More
DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) said it has borrowed $180 million within the last week, and is using the money to pay off a key loan and resume construction on its ACC5 facility in Ashburn, Virginia. Read More
Data center developer DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) said today that it has halted construction at data center projects in New Jersey and Virginia after it failed to arrange additional financing. Read More
Shares of data center REIT DuPont Fabros (DFT) fell sharply again today, trading at $1.88 a share. Read More
DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) said it is seeking to borrow an additional $150 million to complete construction on major data center projects in New Jersey and northern Virginia. Read More
DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) has halted development of a major data center in Santa Clara, CFalif, citing capital constraints. Read More
DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) said today that leasing at its data centers has slowed slightly due to a longer sales cycle for enterprise companies.
The investment potential of data center REITs gets noticed by investment analysts, and the Associated Press.
Microsoft’s bid for Yahoo will be closely watched by data center providers that do big business with both companies.
Additional Dupont Fabros Articles
- DuPont Fabros: A Bet on Internet Growth
- DuPont Fabros Closes on Santa Clara Site
- 32 Generators at New DuPont Fabros Facility
- DuPont Fabros Execs Buying Shares
- DuPont Fabros Raises $641M in IPO
- DuPont Fabros IPO Set For Today
- DuPont Fabros Plans IPO Price of $21
- DuPont Fabros Files for $700M IPO
- Google Video a Bonanza for Data Center Operators
- DuPont Fabros Pays $58 Million for AOL Center
- Digital Realty Pays $92M for 5 SAVVIS Centers